Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A video of great memories..

A former Global Village Vancouver student recently made and posted this wonderful video on YouTube to share photos and videos of the wonderful memories he made while he was in Vancouver in 2010 and 2011.

I asked him if I could share it on our blog, since it really captures the spirit of how many of our students spend their time here outside of school hours - they are out meeting people from many cultures, trying new things, experiencing the world in ways that they could only dream about when they were back home...

Nicolas Pimentel, the student who made this video, also posted it on our Facebook Group, with this message:
"I left vancouver 5 months ago and it has been very hard, i wish i could go to vancouver again, I miss all my friends, i miss vancouver i miss global village!!!!"


The YouTube link is below, for those of you who wish to share this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment